Healthy Banana Bread
Servings: 8, Serving size: 1 slice, Calories: 171 Calories per serve
65 grams Quick cooking rolled oats
250 grams Wholemeal Flour
65g Natvia (Stevia sugar)
1 tsp Baking Powder
1.5 Bananas (150 grams), mashed
70g Apple puree (Goulburn Valley)
3/4 Cup Skinny Milk
1/4 Cup Water
1. Line a loaf tin with baking paper and spray with olive oil spray just to ensure it doesn't stick.
2. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
3. Mix together Oats, Flour, Natvia and baking powder.
4. Add mashed banana, apple puree, milk and water and mix together well. If mixture is very thick add a bit more water and stir through.
5. Place mixture into tin and spread out so that the mixture is flat
6. Bake for 45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean
7. Cut into 8 slices and enjoy.